We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hey fellow addicts! It’s Brandon coming at you from a cold and snowy West Virginia today. Today I thought it would be fun to list out 15 reasons to go mountain biking. So without further ado and in no particular order, here we go!
1. For the first of our reasons to go mountain biking were gonna day because work sucks. Yep! How many of us ride in our free time just because it helps take off the edge from the day-to-day grind? Show of hands?
2. Next in line is pretty obvious but biking of any sort is good for you!
3. Because your broke. That’s right. Put all the money problems and bills piling up aside and get on your damn bike! Which… some of us are broke because of our expensive habit. Which brings us to number four!
4. You paid for that bike you better be riding it!
5. Ride because your feeling depressed. Let’s face it studies have proven that fresh air and vigorous exercise are great for reducing the symptoms depression and anxiety. Go ride, I promise you’ll feel at least a little better. ( A little disclaimer: I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. Always talk to your doctor about any health concerns. ?)
6. Your bored.
7. Your kids are bored. Get them out from in front of whatever device they are glued to and take them on an adventure!
8. Because your fighting with your old lady! Seriously. Whatever it is. Shut up, go for a ride and calm down…
9. Because you think you can go pro!
10. Because you are a pro! Good for you!
11. Next reason we have is to get that KOM on strava. Get them bragging rights!
12. I forgot… So our twelfth reason to go mountain biking is because you forgot what you were doing. ?????
13. Go mountain biking because you just love it!
14. Maybe you like to temp fate? Throw on a full face and point that baby down!
15. And our final real so go mountain biking: Because your addicted and you need your fix! Besides mountain biking is still safer than drugs.
So there you have it folks. 15 Solid reasons to get that steed out and ride it! Till text time this is Brandon for Mountain Biking Addiction!